The National Weather Service has issued a High Wind Advisory for 6 am to 6 pm pst Wednesday, January 9th.
The City of Aberdeen is preparing for a possible flooding event on Thursday. The potential for flooding is high after recent rains and King Tides that are expected. The City Of Aberdeen has released information such as how to be prepared, Sandbag locations and more.
The National Weather Service is saying that a warmer weather trend is coming this week starting today. GHS wants to remind you to carry extra water with you, keep hydrated and cool when you can. Consider this, instead of handing out money to the homeless on the street corner, hand out bottles of water.
We have an updated Winter Weather Advisory this morning calling for snow and winter conditions. Statement and information below. You can also find recent updates and school closures here on our website at the following link http://ghscanner.com/index.php/school-closures
Grays Harbor County Fire Marshals Office is enacting a county-wide burn ban effective 12:01 A.M. Sunday, July 1st, 2018 where all residential burning, along with land clearing and silvicultural [forest practices] burning will be prohibited until further notice. This will coincide with the State DNR Ban as well.
Below is the full release and burn ban information from the county.
- Winter Weather Warning, High Surf Sunday.
- Winter Weather Advisory Saturday Night - Sunday Morning.
- Wind Advisory for Saturday February 17th
- Flood Watch In Effect For Monday through Tuesday
- High Wind Watch In Effect Saturday Night - Sunday.
- Coastal Flood Watch In Effect Wednesday Night Through Thursday.
- High Wind Advisory For Wed. Jan 17th
- Wind Advisory For Thursday Jan 11th
- Wind Advisory issued for Harbor area Fri, Dec 29
- Flood Watch In Effect For Friday And Saturday