National Weather Service Seattle has issued a Coastal flood Warning for Tuesday, December 27th, 2022 and going through until later this evening.
National Weather Service Seattle WA 344 AM PST Tue Dec 27 2022 ...
COASTAL FLOOD WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THIS MORNING TO 10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
HIGH SURF WARNING IS CANCELLED...
* WHAT... Significant coastal flooding expected.
* WHERE... North Coast and Central Coast zones.
* WHEN... From 7 AM this morning to 10 PM PST this evening.
* IMPACTS... Numerous roads may be closed. Low-lying property including homes, businesses, and some critical infrastructure will be inundated. Some shoreline erosion will occur.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS... High tide anomalies of 1 to 2 feet expected. After high tide later today swells building to 25 to 27 feet. Swell will subside later tonight.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Take the necessary actions to protect flood-prone property. If travel is required, do not drive around barricades or through water of unknown depth.